St Patrick’s Church at Leckpatrick was completed in 1815 but it has the simple form of the rural Presbyterian and Catholic Churches of the previous century and highlights common influences across the community. Such buildings enclosed a simple meeting space with an altar or pulpit at the centre of long side wall. This building is a common development of the type with a T shaped plan focused on the central space. A double decker pulpit reputedly graces its interior. It replaced the medieval church nearby (another church founded by Patrick) and reflects a society settling into an established order.