Parallel to Main Street, Limavady, is Catherine Street. This also has some elegant Georgian houses. Formerly all in brick, a number have now been rendered.The Ulster Bank was originally two houses in the centre of the main terrace. One opened as a bank in 1918 with the other the manager’s house. They were combined some time after 1920 when it is likely that the decorative render was applied. The ground floor was reordered in the early 1970′s and again in the 1990′s.