Second Limavady Presbyterian Church, Irish Green Street. Erected in 1840, it is typical of Presbyterian Churches of the time with a narrow entrance hall with stairs at each side leading to a gallery above and a classically inspired front facade. This is a little more ornate than most with a cut sandstone face and four Ionic pilasters apparently supporting an entablature with triangular pediment. It is a deliberately considered piece of architecture. Formerly there was a school and church hall framing the building to the street. This has now been replaced by a car park, but planting closer to the building helps to complement its symmetrical layout.