The Imperial War Museum London. Built in 1812-15, it was the third location for the Bethlehem Hospital for the Insane (’Bedlam’- Europe’s oldest extant psychiatric hospital ). It was extended in the 1840′s when the portico with its tall Ionic pillars was added. The cupola originally housed a chapel. The building became the Imperial War Museum c.1936 and was partially rebuilt following bomb damage in World War 2. It is an impressive building within its park in a context of small Victorian terraces. Worth a visit.