On to Sion Mills, a beautifully laid out mill village by the River Mourne. This the Church of Ireland Church of The Good Shepherd at the centre of the Village by dating from 1909. By the English architect, W.F. Unsworth, its design is based on a church in Italy. The building sits proudly in a green space and aligns directly with a street of terraced mill workers cottages opposite.