Further south is Grange Graveyard. This has an elegant entrance arch, with a date stone, marking the rebuilding of the boundary wall in 1866. The site, however, is much older. A grange or monastic farm associated with the Augustinian Abbey in Derry (The Dubh Regles) was located here in the middle ages. Extensive remains were noted in the 1830’s but none can be seen today .