Roe Park House, now a hotel known as the Roe Park Resort, looks accross rolling lawns to the River Roe and Limavady and mountains beyond. Though entered to the side through a modern foyer, the original entrance remans in a projecting curved bay. The house was commenced around 1704 by a Captain Babington who called the building and estate Mullagh. It would have been two windows wide on each side of the entrance. Marcus McCausland aquired the estate around c1730 and changed name to Daisyhill. His son buit a dining room, out-houses and offices c.1782. Sir Francis McNaghten changed the name to Roe Park and further extended the front of the building in 1826 adding a drawing room. This brought the house building to its current very unusual length of 14 window bays, or 140 feet, long. The hotel development around the building is very large, but the historic building and much of its setting remain the dominant features.