Dog Leap Power House, Roe Valley Country Park. Further up the river is this modest building with a curved corner. It was constructed in the 1890′s by the owner of Roe Park House:J T Ritter. Installing water turbines, he generated the first electricty in this area and powered both his house and, from 1904, the nearby town of Limavady. His company was aquired by the Electricity Board for Northern Ireland in 1946 and finally closed in 1967. Now a listed building it was sentively restored by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency in 2014 to generate electricty once again - green energy!