St Cadan's Church of Ireland on the Duncrun Road overlooking Magilligan. Built in 1784 by Lord Bristol (The Earl Bishop) to replace the old church of Tamlaghtard, 'it being in a decayed condition'. Located in a fantastic site, windows along one side (to the view) are blank. Nearby was a medieval monastery with a round tower. Today nothing remains but a cross slab in a corner of a field.