Holyhill House is a large house in the Georgian Style (this relates to the four Kings of the name who ruled from the death of Queen Anne in 1714 until 1830) located near Leckpatrick. The building is symmetrical and deliberately designed to command its surroundings. Influenced by classical ideals of beauty and proportion, great care has been taken in regard to the size and layout of windows and decoration is confined to the entrance door. The house was built on land granted to the Earl of Abercorn in the Plantation. It was sold to Rev George Sinclair in 1668. However this building was expanded and significantly altered in the prosperous 1760’s to the elegant building of today.